Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer x 4 - FM Service Provider - Critical Data Centre - Docklands - Up to £45,000
A fantastic opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Dockland's, East London who are looking for 4 x Shift Electrical Shift Engineers.
The successful candidate will be electrically biased with a wealth of building maintenance experience.
He or she will be based in a critical data centre in Docklands, East London.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £45,000 based on experience / qualifications and career progression.
Hours of work
Continental Shift Pattern - Days & Nights
06:30am to 18:30pm & 18:30pm to 08:30am
- £45,000 Basic Salary
- 22 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Free on site Parking
- HV Authorised Training
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through operation of Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept pertaining to Health & Safety, Building Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract.
Administer sub contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks (PPM's and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- Manage the shift team
- To maintain & develop good client relationships.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate, including the utilisation of the shift engineers to ensure the task is suitably completed.
- To undertake annual appraisals of your shift engineers
- To ensure the shift team are suitably skilled and trained, and appropriate training plans are drafted and implemented.
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- HV Authorised
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC / HV LV etc
- Good Leadership & Management skills
- Start: 28/06/2022
- Rate: £42000 - £45000 per annum
- Location: Docklands,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Dan Barber
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Data Centre Shift Engineer x 4 V-33477
- Posted: 2022-06-28 17:15:28 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Head Chef
- Night Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance engineer
- Fabric Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Multi-Skilled Service Engineer
- Field Technician
- Lead Engineer
- Contract Support / Finance Assistant
- Compilance Administrator
- Lead Engineer / Supervisor
- Electrical Maintenance engineer
- Immediate Chef
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Contract Manager
- Community Facilities Technician
- Commerical Support Manager