Social Worker – Post Adoption and SGO Support Team
Sirona Medical's Social Work Department are recruiting for a part time 22.5 hours per week Qualified Social Worker for the Post Adoption and SGO Support Team
In this exciting role you will support adoptive families and families subject to SGO and will be part of a busy, supportive county-wide team with a learning culture and high standards.
You will be expected to invest in the life of the team and develop working relationships which are based on collaborative and supportive methods of working, respecting others’ strengths, celebrating differences and seeking solutions.
The role requires you to:
• Undertake succinct, timely and thorough Assessments of Needs using Signs of Safety frameworks and other standardised measures and approaches.
• Have knowledge and experience of therapeutic parenting, attachment theory and the application of these to adoption issues in work with families and children.
• Progress support plans for adoptive families and for children subject to Special Guardianship Order and their Special Guardian families.
• Facilitate one to one and small group work on aspects of therapeutic parenting and matters related to adoption and SGO, both for families and staff.
• Work closely with other professionals and inform/coordinate work done by colleagues in education, health, safeguarding teams and other agencies.
• Support colleagues within the team.
• Engage and work directly with parents/ carers and children/ young people, using age and stage appropriate methods to inform the assessment and planning process, to hear their views and respond supportively.
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be Social Work England Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver and have access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
Contact the Social Work Department on 02080502999 or email email@example.com and quote 'SC-s13208'
- Start: 16/06/2022
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £32 per hour
- Location: Northampton,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SC-s13208
- Posted: 2022-06-16 17:29:03 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Social Worker Mother and Baby Unit
- Social Worker Community Team
- Gastroenterology Consultants needed.
- 14 Endoscopy Nurses needed in East Midlands
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment & Intervention
- Supervising Social Worker
- Social Worker - family and friends assessment team
- Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
- Senior Practitioner
- Endoscopy nurses required in Scotland.
- CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST REQUIRED IN SCOTLAND
- Rheumatology Consultants needed in Scotland
- Social Worker REACH Team
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Social Worker Children Looked After
- Social Worker MASH
- Social Worker in Schools
- Independent Conference and Reviewing Manager
- Social Worker Learning Disability