Data Architect | South East & Remote | circa £80,000
If you have several years experience in a Data Architect role, and have previously been responsible for an Azure based Data Lake set up., wed like to hear from you.
Azure Data Factory, CI\CD DevOps are also crucial.
If you have been responsible for data strategy and governance, then this could be the right role for you.
We would also like someone who has been hands on recently, as this role will require set up and ownership for the first few years in the post.
This is an exciting and rewarding project for any Data Architect with the required skill and experience, so if you can translate complex technical solutions into simple and clear communication, with proven stakeholder management, we would like to hear from you today.
Get in touch with the team at Jonothan Bosworth for more details
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity and inclusion.
We are active anti-slavery advocates and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Full Time
- Rate: 75000-85000 Per Annum
- Location: South East & Home Based, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Management
- Recruiter: Jonothan Bosworth
- Tel: 0330 3359 300
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VC_55_DA2_SE
- Posted: 2022-06-14 14:49:07 -
- View all Jobs from Jonothan Bosworth
More Jobs from Jonothan Bosworth
- Director of Device Lifecycle Management
- Head of IT Strategy
- Head of PMO
- Social Media Marketing
- Data Architect
- Integrations Project Manager
- IT Field Engineer Team Leader
- 3rd Line Engineer
- Social Media Executive
- IT Engineer
- Social Media Marketing Executive
- Full Stack Developer
- Network Cloud Project Consultant
- Senior Technical Architect