Experienced Recruitment Resourcer
Recruitment Resourcer - Finance, Online Gaming or Tech Expertise | Salary £Competitive Basic plus excellent commission structure and remote working | Ideally based in South East in the UK or Southern Spain or Gibraltar
SRGEurope have an exciting new opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to work with their experienced Recruitment Team who are based in both the United Kingdom and Gibraltar.
The role is available due to some major expansion on our part, working with new and progressive clients, alongside our long established PSL clients, we have a huge surge in demand for more candidates with Accounting, Tech/digital and Online Gaming backgrounds.
Candidates who should apply can be experienced within this type of role, a hardened veteran in this game or Graduates seeking a career in the Recruitment industry.
You will be expected to work hard alongside our experienced Consultant team, managing candidate relationships with the primary objective of facilitating successful matching of candidates to suitable roles.
Full training on our software and resourcing techniques will be provided.
Due to a high level of referral business from existing clients, we rarely have the need to "cold contact".
You will be required to supply good quality CVs to deadlines.
You will have the support of an Administration Team based in the Gibraltar office, you will be responsible for sourcing candidates for clients through a wide range of different methods to include existing database, job boards, social networks, social media channels, recruitment communities, social media advertised events in Gibraltar and the UK.
Whats on Offer:
- You will be well rewarded within our people orientated, friendly company, with an excellent package (basic and commission) allowing you to double your salary with our achievable targets.
- Working Remotely.
- Immediate start is available.
- As an experienced candidate applying for the role you must have proven integrity as a Resourcer with innate skills obtained ideally within the relevant tech, digital or online industry.
You will be a LinkedIn ninja!
- You will need to demonstrate your previous success in the interview process.
This will involve some testing of key recruitment tasks.
- Candidates who are Graduates will ideally have a relevant Degree in an IT, Tech, Finance or Administration related field.
- High level of self-motivation
- Driven to succeed
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Want to apply an ethical approach to recruitment
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- English spoken and written must be native level
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Good team player
- Good understanding of social media in general, LinkedIn being a key area
As a company SRGEurope have built their reputation over the last 16 years on innovative and creative sourcing techniques - in essence we have a track record in finding those ‘hard to find' candidates.
Much of this is made possible through our extensive social networks and excellent reputation, our referral rate is high from both candidates and clients.
Consultants and Resourcers are fully supported by an Administration Team based In Gibraltar.
All you have to do is provide exceptional CVs for our clients to fulfil their requirements.Please apply with a CV and covering letter as to why you believe you are an excellent candidate.
You can contact our MD Angelique Pearson direct at Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment | Resourcer | Tech | IT | Online Gaming| Accounting | Finance | Gibraltar | United Kingdom
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO
- Fullstack Golang Engineer
- Payment Fraud & Risk Team Leader
- Onboarding Associate
- Backend Developer
- Financial Accountant (Qualified ACCA, ACA or similar)
- Office Administrator / Finance Assistant
- Accounts Administrator
- Solutions Architect
- Java Developer
- Casino Manager
- Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Fullstack Developer
- Software Developer in Test
- QA Analyst
- Product Manager
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Digital Workplace Team Lead
- Delivery Manager