Rheumatology Consultants needed.
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit several Rheumatology consultants for a new contract based in Scotland.
The successful Rheumatology Consultant will provide a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team within the Rheumatology department based in Scotland.
Hours will be 8.30am to 5pm and is all outpatient clinics.
Days are flexible so you can work any days between Monday and Sunday and as many days as you would like to work.
Currently there is awaiting list of 600 new patients and 300 return patients.
The contract is to start ASAP and is an ongoing contract based in Scotland.
This client is very flexible with days and hours.
At the close of each clinic, the Consultant from the Independent Sector will complete a single NHS Clinic Outcome Sheet and return it to the clinic staff.
All correspondence arising from outpatient clinics delivered by the Rheumatology Consultant will be completed within ten working days of the clinic
The NHS trust currently use the Winscribe digital dictation system.
Consultants will be provided with a digital dictation device with instructions on how to use.
Letter dictation must be carried out within the clinical time allotted per appointment or within the total time window of attendance on site and not charged for separately.
For more information please do get in touch.
- Start: 09/06/2022
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £1700 - £1800 per day, Benefits: Travel and Accommodation paid for.
- Location: North Lanarkshire,Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HB-679-2
- Posted: 2022-06-09 12:53:20 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Social Worker Mother and Baby Unit
- Social Worker Community Team
- Gastroenterology Consultants needed.
- 14 Endoscopy Nurses needed in East Midlands
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment & Intervention
- Supervising Social Worker
- Social Worker - family and friends assessment team
- Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
- Senior Practitioner
- Endoscopy nurses required in Scotland.
- CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST REQUIRED IN SCOTLAND
- Rheumatology Consultants needed in Scotland
- Social Worker REACH Team
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Social Worker Children Looked After
- Social Worker MASH
- Social Worker in Schools
- Independent Conference and Reviewing Manager
- Social Worker Learning Disability