Assistant Finance Manager
Assistant Finance Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Excellent Salary plus Benefits
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our leading Online Gaming clients for an Assistant Finance Manager reporting to the VP of Finance Shared Services.
The Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible for all the Trial Balance accounts including Invoicing, Bank and Cash, Payroll and month end management reporting.
You will have an agile mind and be able to respond to a fast paced environment.
If you are an experienced Assistant Finance Manager and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent Basic Salary
- Performance (company & personal) related bonus
- 31 vacation days per calendar year including bank holidays
- Paid overtime (enhanced rate)
- Private Medical cover Worldwide
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness cover
- Company paid team outings
- Company parties twice a year with all the trimmings
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for monitoring, implementing, controls and improving controls within the following areas:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- Global Payroll
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place for the local site in Gibraltar and new and existing controls/procedures are fully complied with by the site
- Maintenance and review of user access to Banks and Payment Service Providers
- Act as interface between the global Payroll Outsource companies
- Preparation of Senior Management and Directors' remuneration on a monthly basis
- Reviewing and posting of global Payroll costs and reconciliations
- Assisting with interim year end and ad-hoc audit preparations
- Assisting the VP Finance Shared Services as and when required with ad hoc Requests
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- 2-5 years' experience in a similar financial/accounting role
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong understanding of financial principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Disciplined, organised and methodical
- Reliable with high level of personal integrity
- Can-do attitude
- High level of confidentiality
- Experience with banking software / relationships with banks
- Experience working with external auditors/service providers
- Experience of using an ERP system
- Accounting qualifications ACCA, ACA, CIMA or similar
- Previous experience working within the gaming industry is ideal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and adapt accordingly
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal/external contacts from different cultural backgrounds
- Highly analytical
If you are an experienced Assistant Finance Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Director on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Key Words: Assistant Finance Manager | Gibraltar | Reconciliations | Payroll | Payable and Receivables
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Life & Pensions Accountant
- Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO
- Fullstack Golang Engineer
- Payment Fraud & Risk Team Leader
- Onboarding Associate
- Backend Developer
- Financial Accountant (Qualified ACCA, ACA or similar)
- Office Administrator / Finance Assistant
- Accounts Administrator
- Solutions Architect
- Java Developer
- Casino Manager
- Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Fullstack Developer
- Software Developer in Test
- QA Analyst
- Product Manager
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Digital Workplace Team Lead