HR Manager | Financial Services/Banking | Gibraltar |£Excellent salary plus benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a HR Manager who will be responsible for managing and personally delivering an excellent operational HR service.
The HR Manager will have responsibility for the delivery and oversight of payroll, recruitment, performance management administration, SMCR, employee relations cases, HR policies and procedures and other operational tasks and projects in Gibraltar
If you are an experienced HR Manager and seeking a new challenge in your career then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's On Offer:
- Excellent Basic salary
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Working with experienced management team in Gibraltar
- Deliver an effective, efficient and friendly operational HR service.
- Manage the HR Information System to ensure robust and timely reporting on people.
- Manage / oversee the monthly payroll and timely reporting to the Finance department
- Co-ordinate the visa process and ETB forms for the employees as and when required.
- Ensure compliance with all employer duties and requirements as per the government rules.
- Provide administrative support, reporting and assist with job analysis for annual submission to reward benchmarking surveys.
- Manage the end of probation process for all new joiners
- Manage the administration and reporting of the performance management processes.
- Manage the annual review of the employee benefits provision, including Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and other core benefits, benchmarking to the market as needed.
- Manage the recruitment processes, ensuring that candidates and hiring managers receive a great service and the right talent is recruited
- Manage and update the HR policies as required.
- Manage requests for operational HR support including attendance management support, employee enquiries, reference requests etc.
- Manage key HR vendors
- Manage learning and development activities
- CIPD qualification is desirable
- Knowledge of the Gibraltar market and regulations.
- Proven track record as a HR Manager in Financial services, ideally in Banking would be beneficial
- Experience of operating in a busy, broad and diverse role, with a mix of team management and delivering hands-on administration and advice.
- Previous experience of people management is essential.
- A subject matter expert for the HR team and line managers on HR Policies, employee relations, practical and technical aspects of Payroll and benefits management and SMCR administration.
The successful candidate will be experienced in providing expert advice and coaching on ER issues to people managers.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
HR| Gibraltar | Regulation | Fintech | CIPD | Asset
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO
- Fullstack Golang Engineer
- Payment Fraud & Risk Team Leader
- Onboarding Associate
- Backend Developer
- Financial Accountant (Qualified ACCA, ACA or similar)
- Office Administrator / Finance Assistant
- Accounts Administrator
- Solutions Architect
- Java Developer
- Casino Manager
- Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Fullstack Developer
- Software Developer in Test
- QA Analyst
- Product Manager
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Digital Workplace Team Lead
- Delivery Manager