Accounts Clerk Administrator required by a leading provider of management solutions, providing clients with bespoke, innovative solutions to ensure all requirements are delivered.
To provide additional support to the Accounts Department Team.
This will require a working knowledge of at least two years of one of the main Accounting packages such as Sage, Great Plains Dynamics, Quickbooks.etc.
Overview of role:
This will be a varied and interesting role with large parts directly involved with processing purchase invoices , checking & processing expenses , processing receipts & payments from the bank statement.
Issuing sales invoices to customers.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Processing purchase invoices after obtaining approval
· Processing of Revolut card expenses
· Processing Head Office staff expenses using Autoentry
· Daily bank reconciliations
· Dealing with routine Accounts Department emails.
· Issuing Sales invoices to customers to charge for Permits, cancellation of Penalty Charge Notices & other miscellaneous revenue.
Candidates will be effective at:
· Learning new skills , being able to process purchase invoices , expenses & bank entries direct into a computerised Accounts system .
· Minimum 2 years experience working as an Accounts Clerk or in a similar role.
Working knowledge of excel & word required.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with length of service at 1 extra day per year up to max 30 days)
- Company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Car salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Eyecare scheme
- Company events
- Employee reward & recognition scheme
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
- Start: 23/05/2022
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits
- Location: Wooburn Green,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Exposed Solutions
- Contact: Mike O'Flynn
- Tel: 44 208 228 1351
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ESJAE124425WG25K
- Posted: 2022-05-23 11:12:27 -
- View all Jobs from Exposed Solutions
More Jobs from Exposed Solutions
- C# DevOps Engineer - Remote
- C# .Net Developer WFH 3 days a week
- C# .Net Developer
- IT Solutions Sales Exec
- Website Designer
- Remote C# Developer
- C# Developer
- IT Project Manager
- Azure Cloud Architect
- C# .Net Developer - Hybrid
- C# Mid-level Developer
- Remote C# Powershell developer
- IT Support Analyst
- IT Solutions Sales Manager
- C# Asp.net Developer
- QA Lead
- Remote C# Developer
- Umbraco .NET Web Developer
- Remote Technical Architect
- Applications Support Analyst