Director of Human Resources
Director of Human Resources - FM Service Provider - London (City) - Up to £80,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service Provider in London.
CBW is currently recruiting for a Director of HR to be based in London (City) He or she will provide comprehensive HR, administrative, coordination and quality assurance functions to the Senior team, Administration staff, central team, and key customers.
You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Leading the organisation’s HR department, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits and financial planning of the department
- Assist in performance management, recruitment, development and appraisals, succession plans and team welfare.
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Monitor, manager and develop internal policies and legal standards whilst ensuring compliance with HR Laws and regulations
- Management of team in accordance with internal Procedures and Policies, including their general well-being and H&S is controlled and monitored.
- Liaising directly with third parties such as Peninsula HR legal support and Health Assured to ensure HR cases are supported with limited return of appeal / tribunal
- Deal with investigations, grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required whilst anticipating and resolving litigation risk
- Providing pro-active advice, challenge, and guidance on all HR issues to Smart Management, senior leadership team and HR Assistant to resolve all issues at the earliest opportunity with integrity and professionalism
- Management, implementation, and growth of HR accreditations
- Management of HR Systems including Peninsula, Bright HR and Training trackers
- Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and can reach their full future potential.
- Liaising directly with the senior management board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters
- Proactively working with management to ensure absence and attrition is in line with KPIs and putting relevant and appropriate action plans in place
- Delivering detailed and concise HR Month end reports including, HR Dashboard, Labour loading and contract review packs
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and talent acquisition of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Leading on all people elements of TUPE activity whilst working as an integral part of the HR team throughout the change program
- Overseeing the HR components of TUPE to ensure appropriate cost analysis and HR risk management is considered and briefed to all the key stakeholders.
- Oversight of administration of new starters, leavers, and variations to contract.
- First point of contact for new starters, inclusive of company inductions
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
- Taking oversight of the company’s culture
- Payroll - Collates and processes company's payroll every month
- Collates expenses, on-call, OT and salaries into one month end report ready for accounts to process
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Responds to staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- This post carries budgetary responsibility.
- Indirect reporting lines to the Contract Manager.
Up to £80,000
25 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
Zone 1 and 2 Travel card
3 days fully paid volunteering days
- BSc/BA in human resources, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in human resources (Desirable)
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field (Desirable)
- Experience working for an FM, Property or Construction company (Not essential)
- Proven experience as HR Manager or Director
- Full understanding of the way an organisation operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- Familiarity of managing TUPE situations and able to counsel senior management on appropriate practice.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of team spirit
- Able to prioritise demands and work under pressure
- Able to respond immediately in a crisis
- Start: 20/05/2022
- Rate: £70000 - £80000 per annum
- Location: Fenchurch Street,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Dean White
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-33250HRD
- Posted: 2022-05-20 10:05:03 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Static Air Conditioning Engineer
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer
- Immediate Chef
- Pensions Team Leader
- Electrical Foot Mobile Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Immediate Temporary Contract Support
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Fabric Engineer
- Fabric Engineer
- Maintenance Plumber
- Mobile Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer
- Finance Assistant