Senior Service Run & Incident Manager
Senior Service Run and Incident Manager
Role: Senior Service Run and Incident Manager
Location: Northampton - Office based role
Salary: £55,000 to £65,000 + car allowance + excellent benefits
My client, a leading financial services organisation, are looking to recruit a Senior Service Run and Incident Manager to manage a team of Service Run Managers and Incident Managers and be responsible for the day to day management of the IT Services within the business.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong background in Service, Incident, Problem and Change management, ensuring that business complies with agreements made with their customers, who FCA regulated.
- Experience of managing and developing teams.
- Service Run and Incident Management experience.
- Ability to manage service recovery and repair through application of Service and Supplier Management disciplines, e.g., ITIL, as appropriate
- Experience of Cloud technologies.
- Demonstrable experience of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure and Applications.
- Financial services experience is desirable but not essential
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation along with significant operational and technical experience in a similar role is essential.
Strong leadership skills are essential, as well as the ability to influence change within the team and department.
You will also deputise for the Head of Service Management when they're away, reporting to C-Level stakeholders.
- Start: 19/05/2022
- Rate: £50000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, Private Healthcare Cover
- Location: Northamptonshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: BPM Tech Limited
- Contact: James Symonds
- Tel: 01484 717739
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-36963
- Posted: 2022-05-19 08:26:17 -
- View all Jobs from BPM Tech Limited
More Jobs from BPM Tech Limited
- Service Desk Analyst
- Senior Project Manager
- Development Project Manager
- BI & Data Developer
- IT EUC Field Engineer
- Senior Project Engineer
- Head of Service Delivery
- Test Analyst
- Project Manager
- Security Architect
- Senior TSG Analyst
- Build Automation Engineer
- Technical Lead - Network
- Senior Network Engineer
- Network Deployment Engineer
- IT Comms Engineer
- 1st Line Support
- Web Application Firewall Engineer
- 1st Line Support
- Infrastructure Support Manager