Industrial Weighing Equipment Engineer - East Yorkshire
My client are a national company within the Weighing Equipment sector, due to continued growth they are currently seeking an experienced Industrial Weighing Equipment engineers in the East Yorkshire area to cover the Surrounding area.
To calibrate individual products and systems at customer premises in line with procedural requirements.
To maintain accurate records so that the Business may determine contract profitability and engineer productivity.
To be responsible for the accurate management of vehicle spare parts stock to ensure a high level of first time fix.
To ensure stock is kept safe and secure as part of this process to physically quality check equipment used to carry role out.
To identify and sign up new business and chargeable work while out in the field in order to make an individual contribution to the financial performance of the Business.
To ensure the highest standards of customer satisfaction in line with company policy.
Participate in planned overtime working for “out of hours” installations and upgrades.
To observe and comply with all Company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Health and Safety, Car Policy, ethics policy, IT User policy and all policies and appendices within the Contract of Employment.
Any other duties deemed appropriate within the scope of the role and in line with skills and experience.
You will need to have at least a GCSE standard, C or above in English and Maths, or an NVQ Level 2 or a recognised industry qualification in electrical, IT or mechanical skills.
It is essential that you have a working knowledge of weighing and, with previous experience in a customer service environment.
This role will necessitate team working, however, you will need to work independently and be logical in your approach.
The role demands a great deal of problem solving and you must be able to prioritise, and have a flexible approach to hours and type of work.
You must have a full (preferred clean) Driving Licence
Salary is up to £25,000
Chartwell Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £25000 per annum
- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Hammond Recruitment Group
- Contact: Adam Seaman
- Tel: +44(0)1329 238447
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-05-17 14:07:13 -
- View all Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Security Field Service Engineer - Surrey
- Photocopier Installer - Leeds
- Automatic Gate & Barrier Engineer
- Fire and Security Engineer - Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire
- Door Entry/Access Control Engineer - Middlesex
- Plant Fitter - Essex
- Fire & Security Engineer - West Midlands
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Warwickshire
- Fire & Security Engineer - Staffordshire
- Fire Alarm Installation Engineer - Essex
- Fire and Security Engineer - Bedfordshire
- Photocopier Engineer - Newcastle
- Photocopier Engineer - Leeds
- Pest Control Technician - South East - £26,500 - £31,500
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Agricultural Service Engineer - South West - £30,000 - £35,000
- Telematics Engineer - West Midlands - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Somerset - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Bristol - £25,000-£32,000
- Telematics Engineer - Oxfordshire - £25,000-£32,000