Nurse Deputy Home Manager
A brilliant new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Nurse Deputy Home Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in the Hounslow, London area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home provide personalised long and short term nursing care for those with dementia and palliative care needs
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC Pin
As the Deputy Manager your key responsibilities include:
- To ensure appropriate standards are maintained by monitoring and that appropriate professional support is provided to senior staff/team leaders
- Appropriate reviews of care plans/risk assessments and medication administration.
To ensure all assessment tools are in place and are fully utilised
- Ensure all residents have a complete care assessment prior to admission to the home, taking account of their physical, social and psychological needs.
To ensure as a minimum an annual re assessment of each resident's needs
- Deploy staff efficiently in relation to care duties to be covered by setting up and controlling the duty rota.
Check and monitor care staff hours and authorise time sheets in absence of Home Manager
- To establish good personal relationships with residents and their families
- Work with the Home Manager to ensure all induction and mandatory training is completed.
To identify other specific training needs
- To work with the Home Manager on achievement of action plans from external regulators or internal support functions
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised
- Work to deadlines
- Experienced in quality and clinical governance programmes, including audit and care services
- Able to support and guide others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
- Experience of managing a team, ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the home
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary up to £45,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working through Day Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible salary - Wagestream
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Training & Progression
Reference ID: 5337
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV