Registered General Nurse
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Aberdare, Mid Glamorgan area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This a purpose-built care home designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care.
The home has recently been refurbished and each bedroom and lounge is designed to ensure comfort and safety.
The care homes dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs
As a Nurse your key responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership and support for support staff and act as a champion for residents' safety and dignity
- Maintaining skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
- Ensuring the ongoing safety of service users, residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes
- Ensuring that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
- Acting as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
- Taking charge of the unit regularly and, in the absence of the management team, accepting responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the unit
- Helping to maintain the security of the building and its environment
The following skills and experience would be preferable and beneficial for the role
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
The successful Nurse will be working will be paid a competitive salary of £18.00 per hour and the annual salary is up to £41,184 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
*£2,000 Welcome Bonus
- £1,000 CPD training account
* for you to choose your own further training and personal development
- We'll pay 100% of your annual NMC fees
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds' programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN with a current active NMC Pin
Reference ID: 1212
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV