Deputy Care Home Manager
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Manager to work in an amazing care home based in the North London area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home provides leading person-centred support and facilities for males and females aged between 16-60 with autism, who may also have challenging behaviour
*To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health & Social Care
As the Deputy Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst ensuring compliance with external regulatory standards are met at all times
- Be required to deputise in the absence of the manager
- Provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to the staff team to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a fantastic person-centred support service
- Need to have experience of working with people who have a learning disability and can present with complex behaviours.
You will also have held a supervisory role within the social care sector
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous deputy managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £11.00 per hour and the annual salary is £22,880 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- Pensions options
Reference ID: 4712
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV