Registered General Nurse
Our client is one of the largest private healthcare providers in the UK and they are currently seeking for a committed RGN to work in a prestigious nursing home based in the Halifax, West Yorkshire area
This is a small sized nursing home and provides palliative care, convalescence, dementia nursing and Parkinson's care.
The group specialises in complex dementia and Alzheimer's care
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Maintaining acceptable levels of personal hygiene, clean beds and proper nutrition for the Residents.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Observations/ Monitoring of blood sugar levels and wound care
- Keeping precise, up to date records and communicating with Drs and the Home Manager
- Maintaining the Residents' dignity and respect at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £18.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £42,328 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days or night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3490
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV