Registered General Nurse
An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Wakefield, West Yorkshire area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is a large size care home and provides palliative care, convalescence, dementia nursing and Parkinson's care.
The home is divided into six units, and each unit has spaces to relax and spend time in, as well as access to the garden which is well maintained.
There is a dedicated quiet lounge for residents to visit if they prefer
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Vital signs, injections
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records on residents and reporting any changes.
- Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all time
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos
- Show empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care
- Must have strong Dementia experience
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £17.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £40,040 per annum.
We currently have vacancies available for both days or night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3488
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV