An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN or RMN to work in an amazing nursing home based in the Durham area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This nursing home offers person-centred nursing and residential care, both long-term and respite, to adults from across the North East.
The services they provide support for people with mental health needs including Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Korsakoff, Dementia and people who have challenging behaviour
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/general observation /blood sugar level observation /liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Client's dignity and respect at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £17.17 per hour and the annual salary is up to £39,284.96 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3481
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV