An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN or RMN to join an exceptional care home based in Penilee, Glasgow.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This special care home has an experienced care team who offer numerous types of care; these include nursing, convalescence, palliative care, respite and nursing dementia care.
The team is also trained to help those with Parkinson's disease, carrying out tailored packages to suit each resident's well-being
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team
- General Nursing duties-Wound care/general observation /blood sugar level observation /liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care.
- Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping precise, up to date records
- Maintaining the Clients dignity and respect at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will be offered an excellent salary of £17.65 per hour and the annual salary is up to £40,383.20 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN or RMN with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3562
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV