Mobile Gas Maintenance Engineer
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer – Central London - Permanent - Salary - £45,000 - £50,000
CBW are currently recruiting for a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineers to join one of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a mobile team, where you will be required to service and maintain a variety of contracts around London.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Commercial Gas Engineer.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for delivering, services, repairs and maintenance of a wide range of commercial buildings.
- Planned maintenance throughout client’s portfolio of properties
- Self-delivery of smaller installations
- Cover a portfolio of contracted buildings repairing and maintaining various systems.
- Have the ability to diagnose and identify faults and failures within the equipment
- Order and fit parts or components to the equipment when required.
- Reactive and planned commercial maintenance
- Providing high level of customer service and building strong relationships
- Competitive salary
- 30 minutes travel each day
- On-call rota 1 in 8 with minimum 4 hours paid
- Good OT at 1.5
- Holidays - 21days plus 8 Bank holidays.
- Company pension
- Hold current commercial gas tickets
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Client facing
- Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Start: 13/05/2022
- Rate: £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Location: Central London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Amy Collier
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MOBGAAC
- Posted: 2022-05-13 11:35:14 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions