An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Home Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in the Swansea area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is a purpose-built home and has an excellent reputation within the community.
The home provides nursing care for older people
As the Home Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Manage all aspects of the Home's daily operation, ensuring that the highest possible standard of care is provided in accordance with company policy and registration with the CQC, where residents are enabled to live with dignity and wellbeing
- Responsible for maintaining and/or improving the CQC rating for the Home
- Head the Management Team made up of the Deputy Manager, and working alongside them is the Administration Manager
- Facilitate the on-going training, development and supervision of the healthcare team
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in an older people's environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Flexibility and strong “can do” attitude
The successful Home Manager will receive an excellent salary of £50,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Pension option
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 4872
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV