Oncology SACT Suite Senior Staff Nurse
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Oncology SACT Suite Senior Staff Nurse to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Mile End, Colchester area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This hospital has a great reputation for delivering high quality private hospital treatments and services.
The hospital has a tradition of working closely with Consultants and patients to ensure the best quality healthcare is consistently being delivered
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- As a key member of the Senior Clinical Team, the Deputy Theatre Manager will be integral to the delivery of the strategic vision and plan for the hospital
- You will have key responsibilities to include line management of lead practitioners as well as acting as the Theatre Manager in their absence
- The successful Deputy Theatre Manager will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of leading and developing a high performing team
- Reporting directly to the Theatre Manager with a dotted line to the Head of Clinical Services, you will be expected to project manage and deliver on key initiatives
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Professional Registration with the NMC/HCPC
- Leadership and management skills to enable effective controls for the monitoring and management of the nursing, ODP and HCA staff, to deliver effective action plans for continuous skills improvement
- Competent in the deployment of resources needed to sustain agreed activity levels
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £36,500 per annum.
This exciting position is a Part Time role working 22.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
Reference ID: 4897
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV