An exceptional new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Theatre Nurse to work in an amazing modern specialist eye healthcare service based in the Hassocks, West Sussex area.
You will be working for one of UK leading health care providers
This is a modern, state-of-the-art eye hospital.
The facilities in this hospital are first-class and equipped with the latest technology
*Must have be an RGN with a valid NMC Pin - Will also accept ODP's with HCPC registrations
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Ensuring that all patients proceeding to surgery have had the opportunity to understand the potential risks and benefits of treatment
- Playing a leading role in ensuring all Patient Journeys are completed with the utmost care, empathy and service that excels all Patient expectations
- To work within the team to ensure that ‘file preparation' prior to the treatment day is carried out in order to minimise potential complications, cancellations/ postponement by being able to recognise patient suitability
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team in order to ensure outstanding issues are addressed prior to surgery
- Patients are discharged from surgery with the appropriate prescribed medication and advice, including emergency contact numbers and follow up care has been arranged
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- 12 months post-registration experience
- Passionate about developing a career in Ophthalmology
- Ability to absorb and convey highly technical information
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organisational skills attention to detail with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £36,599 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week on Day Shifts from 7.30am-5.30pm.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Bonus 1 - June - Up to 5% individual performance related bonus
- Bonus 2 - February - hospital/company related bonus
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- Continuous training and development programme
Reference ID: 5448
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV