Support Worker for Children/Young People - South Gloucestershire
We are currently looking for someone to engage with disabled children and young people.
Together you will be working towards independence and inclusion by engaging in a range of fun activities.
Short breaks are on a 1:1 basis in the community and in a child or young person’s home.
Our breaks are designed around the child or young person and their interests and hobbies, so during a break you may take a child swimming, to a local park, or perhaps to the shops.
Flexible hours available to suit your current employment/personal circumstances.
The hours are mainly evenings, weekends and school holidays.
You will be working in the areas of South Gloucestershire and North Bristol dependent on what you can do and what we can provide.
To learn more about the role, please click here to watch a video.
The hourly rate is £10.12 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.22 per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- HR Administrator (hybrid working)
- Recruitment and HR Administrator (Hybrid working)
- Service Coordinator - Bracknell (some support to Oxford service)
- Summer Play Worker - Hackney Adventure Playground
- Summer Play Worker - Bracknell
- Support Worker - Disabled Children/Young People (South Gloucestershire area
- Senior Practitioner - Youth Worker (Manchester) Part Time
- Domiciliary Care Practitioner (Part time) - Lincoln
- Support Worker for Disabled Children/Young People - South Gloucestershire
- Summer Play Worker - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Summer Play Worker - Hackney Playground
- Support Worker for Children and Young People - Dudley
- Support Worker - Children and Young People - Sandwell
- Support Worker - Bracknell
- Support/Play Worker - Oxford
- Play/Support Worker - Wokingham
- Support Worker (Short Breaks) Walsall
- Support Worker - Harrow (Short Breaks)
- Senior Practitioner for Young Carers - Fareham and Gosport (Part Time)
- Support Worker for Disabled Child - Longwell Green, Bristol