Smart Solutions have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Administrator to work within the training field. This Cardiff based role, is varied and largely working independently.
You will complete effective compliance auditing ensuring standards are maintained whilst enhancing learner experience through frequent, impactful interventions both in person and digitally.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Responsible for routine analysis of reports/key data to identify and action plan or potential compliance risks.
- Responsible for contributing to the review of internal compliance reports.
- Responsible for managing the risk rating of all assessor caseloads.
- Accountable for reporting trend of non-compliance to the managers.
- Responsible for supporting the team to schedule tasks proactively.
- Responsible for tracking identified areas of concern to completion.
- Responsible for supporting the team to address identified compliance issues with assessors/customers.
- Confident communicator
- Experience in conducting quality assurance/ audits in line with policies, procedures and standards
- Administration experience
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience within training and WBL industry desirable.
- Starting salary between £19,500 to £21,500 DOE
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Eyesight care scheme
- Gym Membership
- NUS discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel expenses and business mileage
Smart Solutions Recruitment are advertising this role and are acting as an employment agency
- Start: 09/05/2022
- Rate: £19500 - £21500 per annum
- Location: Cardiff,Wales
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Smart Solutions Recruitment
- Contact: Chris Stephens
- Tel: 01792 475866
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J6715
- Posted: 2022-05-09 09:15:04 -
- View all Jobs from Smart Solutions Recruitment
More Jobs from Smart Solutions Recruitment
- Refuse & Recycling loader
- Household Waste Recycling Advisor Selby and Tadcaster
- Recycling Line Picker
- 3.5T Driver
- recycling picker
- Clean Room Production Operatives
- Recycling Operative
- Fork Lift Driver
- Household Waste Recycling Centre Advisor
- Recycling Advisor
- CSCS Labourer
- Part-Time Weighbridge Operative
- Training Officer
- Production Operative FED
- Production Operative BEN
- Production Operative FEN
- FLT REACH driver
- Rental Technician
- Print Operator
- Mechanical Technican