Clinical Lead Nurse
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Clinical Lead Nurse to work in an exceptional clinic based in the Hove, East Sussex area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This mental health clinic provides highly specialist multidisciplinary assessment and treatment for children and adolescents with an eating disorder where behavioural or emotional problem may have resulted in a severely restricted dietary intake
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC Pin
As the Clinical Lead Nurse your key responsiblities include:
- Manage and provide clinical education & on the floor practice leadership to clinical staff, support workers, therapy teams and the multi-disciplinary team
- Responsible for the management of the quality assurance agenda from a clinical standards perspective, clinical environment, allocating and providing sufficient resources and opportunities to deliver person centred nursing care, involving service users and carers
- Act as the lead for co-productive practice across the hospital leading on service users' councils, family/carer involvement and implementation of the safe wards programme
- Supervise and teach qualified and unqualified staff including students.
Manage and lead clinical coaching, nurse preceptorship programmes and the hospitals CAMHS rolling program
- Manage and provide strategic leadership to clinical team and the multi-disciplinary team
- Work collaboratively with Service Leads and MDT to ensure services are planned, developed, implemented and monitored against national and local policies and to develop project plans to ensure service improvement
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Line management experience
- Have an interest in the sector and identification with the common values and aims of the service/group
- Initiative and leadership skills and the ability to gain the trust, commitment and cooperation of others
- An understanding of clinical concerns, including the understanding of treatments and evolving medical technologies
The successful Clinical Lead Nurse will receive an excellent salary up to £50,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
*£3,000 Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Reference ID: 5376
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV