An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Staff Nurse to work in an exceptional care home based in the Farnborough, Hampshire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This service has been serving the local and wider Hampshire community for the last 30 years.
As a residential, nursing and dementia care home
*You must be qualified as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a current active NMC Pin
As the Nurse your key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met
- Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care
- Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Provide staff support, demonstration and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP's of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors and colleagues
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £19.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £44,616 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Support with revalidation through in-house workshops
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Instant accesses to your wages no need to wait for payday!
- Exclusive employee discounts incl.
retail and leisure savings
- Excellent career development incl.
formal clinical training
- Flexible working
- Free parking
Reference ID: 5236
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV