Registered General Nurse
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Minehead, Somerset area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This care home goes above and beyond to enrich the lives of their residents, who receive nursing care, dementia nursing care and also palliative care
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- You'll give the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans that you prepare and monitor
- You'll regularly communicate with residents, their families and staff both verbally and written
- Providing comprehensive , systematic and accurate nursing assessments of the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents will be at the heart of your day
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Experience of working in a clinical setting
- Being able to communicate well is essential along with a flexible approach
- Be kind and have a real genuine like for older people and their needs, ensuring you treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
- You will use a good Nursing Process to formulate initial Nursing Diagnosis by collecting data from subjective and objective information given and then prioritising and managing care
- You will have experience of infection control, nutrition, moving and handling, wound care, phlebotomy and drug administration
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £17.72 per hour and the annual salary is £34,554 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role for 37.5 hours a week working through Night Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Overtime enhancement
- Occupational sick pay after qualifying period
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from company
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded by company
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as an RGN Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 4813
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV