Environmental Enforcement Manager
About the Role
As a market leader in the Parking industry, we pride ourselves on offering tailor-made solutions to our clients.
We have award-winning learning and development teams.
Our Human Resources department coordinates our Investment in People strategy in which we currently hold Gold status, putting APCOA Parking Services within the top 1% of UK companies.
An exciting opportunity for an Environmental Neighbourhood Manager in Lambeth has arisen.
Working as part of the Lambeth Management team, you will ensure all operational requirements and service level agreements are met through all aspects of the contract, certifying that quality standards and contractual requirements are maintained.
You will need to be a community-minded manager with the requirements of residents, retailers, and visitors of Lambeth at the forefront of decision-making.
What you’ll do
• Be neighbourhood minded, with particular focus to building relationships with Tenants and Residents associations, Local Councillors, the Metropolitan Police, local residents & Business owners.
• Create Safer Neighbourhood teams to ensure Local Business Districts can thrive without the disruption of enviro-crime and parking contraventions
• Assist the Client Account Manager in ensuring the smooth delivery of the contract with operational responsibility.
• Manage a team of EE Supervisors
• Monitor budget and contract spend in essential supplies ensuring effective cost control
• Manage resources such as effective deployment of colleagues throughout the contract ensuring contractual requirements are met
• Monitor enforcement activity by regularly reporting on Key Performance Indicators to Contract Manager and instigating corrective action where necessary
What you’ll bring
• Must have minimum 2-3 experience within Environmental Enforcement in a management capacity
• Experience in the parking industry is essential
• Strong commercial acumen
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Experience of implementing effective cost control and understanding of budgets
• Experience of monitoring KPIs and preparation of reports
• Experience of dealing with disciplinary issues
• Experience in collecting and analysing data to make decisions
• Worked within a client facing role
• Full, clean driving licence is essential
• Formal Management Qualification desirable
What we’ll offer you
• Full time 42.5 hours per week
• Up to £40,000 per annum- dependant on experience
• 20 days Annual Leave
• Training and development
• Employee discount scheme
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality, or level in the organisation.
We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Mobile Facilities Operative
- Office Administrator
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Security Officer Supervisor - Night
- PSV Driver
- Parking Attendant
- Parking Attendant
- Operations Manager - South
- Enforcement Officer - Part time
- Seasonal Civil Enforcement Officer
- Senior Administrator
- PSV Driver - Flexible contract
- Customer Service Assistant (Full-Time)
- Traffic Marshall
- Security Officer
- Car parking attendant
- Enforcement Officer
- CCTV Controller
- Customer Service Attendant
- Marketing Executive