X2 Contract Support – Holborn, Central London & Wembley, West London - London - UK - Up to £30,000 per annum
An Excellent opportunity to work for an established building services company situated in Holborn (Central London) and Wembley (West London) has arisen!
I am currently recruiting for an additional Contract Support to work alongside the experienced admin team already in place.
Your typical duties will include all aspects of the help desk, day to day administration / contract support tasks, working closely with the FM team, chasing documentation, being involved with the planning of projects and answering calls and emails.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Contract Support will be responsible for recording all reactive works, issuing planned maintenance works, co-ordinating work requests amongst the team, running works and resources reports from the CAFM system and generally being aware of all activities being undertaken by the company and its sub-contractors.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training and the opportunity to work for a great company in a warm friendly atmosphere.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (08:00am to 17:00pm)
- Management of daily requests via the CAFM system/Help desk
- Liaise with Contract Manager/ Service Delivery & Mobilisation Manager for allocation of works to contractors
- Liaise with allocated client from beginning to end, updating works, assisting with client queries and issuing quotations on client specific web portals and our own CAFM software
- Liaise with engineer to access full scope of work necessary and produce reports/quotations
- Source and Order parts/materials from suppliers where necessary
- Raise Purchase Orders for Contractors/Suppliers via CAFM system and sign off contractor invoices for payment
- Monitor contractor performance against SLA's
- Assisting Contract Manager with administration, filing, copying, printing, scanning, collating and laminating of documents
- Check schedule weekly to ensure efficient use of resources and matching skill sets to works, this will involve liaising with technical managers
- Collate all instances of planned and reactive works that are not able to be completed and escalate to the Service Delivery & Mobilisation Manager
- Ensure data for monthly reports are issued to CM
- Update WIP reports weekly for WIP meeting
- Upkeep of shared drive site documentation
- Financial Month end pack submission with Contract Manager
- Conversant with Concept Evolution CAFM system
- 1.5 years’ experience within a similar customer focused multi-disciplined demanding environment
- Demonstrate a proven track record in delivering excellence in the facilities service’s environment
- Fully conversant & competent in using MS office applications
- Managed auditing processes for a range of services and performed to service KPI’s
- Good communication (both written and verbal) skills with ability to work under pressure whilst focused on best in class customer service
- Relevant personnel management skills and experience
- Financial management of staff, contractors and commodities
- Experience of dealing with and monitoring contractors
- Career aspirations to progress through promotion to higher roles