About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our diverse team at Aberdeen Airport.
As Supervisor you will work as part of the on-site APCOA Management team, maintaining the prescribed high standards of quality and delivering continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for managing a team of Customer Service Agents, Forecourt Co-Ordinators and PCV Bus Drivers to ensure an excellent level of service is always provided to both our customers and client.
You will oversee and manage the daily operations of our Aberdeen Airport contract assisting in all aspects including, daily briefings, training, coaching and team deployment.
You will be computer literate and will have a good working knowledge of MS Office.
Ideally you will have experience of successfully leading a team within the service industry.
This role requires a flexible and self-motivated individual.
The role involves working day and night shifts and a full driving licence is essential.
What you’ll do
• Plan, prepare and allocate staff across the entire operation ensuring resources are deployed to the areas of most need during the working day
• Organise, manage, and motivate the team across the APCOA operation
• Always ensure the effective running of the car parks and taxi operation
• Be the primary contact for all clients and suppliers in the absence of the Operation, Taxi & Contract Managers
• Monitor the performance of staff and ensure delivery of allocated tasks
• Conduct monthly reviews and annual appraisals to identify and constantly improve colleagues’ awareness and understanding through development, mentoring and on job training and identifying external training requirements
• Assist in the administration and promotion of any Sales and Marketing initiatives as and when required
• Contribute to local sales initiatives and encourage all staff to be sales ambassadors for APCOA Parking
• Count daily revenue and reconcile using appropriate reports
• Maintain strong communications and consult daily with the Operations, Taxi & Contract Managers, seeking assistance and agreeing on actions to resolve outstanding issues
What you’ll bring
• Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
• Proven People Management
• Sound financial and analytical skills
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to deliver challenging and demanding targets
• Superb oral and written communicator
• Self-motivated, pro-active nature
• Approachable and able to foster team spirit
• Strong commercial acumen
• Minimum of 2 years in a people management role
What we’ll offer you
• Annual salary of £24,000
• 12 hour shifts with a variety of days and nights (07:00-19:00 and 19:00-07:00)
• 20 days Annual Leave
• Employment Discount
• Training and Development
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Mobile Facilities Operative
- Office Administrator
- Parking Patrol Attendant
- Security Officer Supervisor - Night
- PSV Driver
- Parking Attendant
- Parking Attendant
- Operations Manager - South
- Enforcement Officer - Part time
- Seasonal Civil Enforcement Officer
- Senior Administrator
- PSV Driver - Flexible contract
- Customer Service Assistant (Full-Time)
- Traffic Marshall
- Security Officer
- Car parking attendant
- Enforcement Officer
- CCTV Controller
- Customer Service Attendant
- Marketing Executive