Mobile Fabric Engineer
Mobile Fabric Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider- South East London - up to £32,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Fabric Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across all of the SE postcodes in South East London.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Fabric Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a retail contract based in South East London.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £32,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
· Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
· Emergency lighting tests
· Control Panels
· Changing Ballast
· BMS System - Monitor (i.e.
Hot & cold)
· Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
· Maintain and update Log books
Hours of Work & Package Information
· Basic Salary of up to £32,000
· 1 in 4 Call Out Rota - £105 per week standby allowance
· Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
· 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Company Van & Fuel Card
· Tablet & Work Phone Provided
· Full company uniform
· Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
· A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
· Good communication skills