An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RMN or RNLD to work in an exceptional mental health service based in the Diss, Norfolk area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This service provides Low Secure care and specialised treatment for adults aged 18 years and older with a learning disability.
Patients may also have other associated conditions including personality disorders, mental illnesses and autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs)
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Providing high quality care in acute wards, low and medium secure wards, with patients suffering from Personality Disorders and Enduring Mental Illness; and acute episodes of illness
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Promoting professional development within the team
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- The ability to assess and teach junior staff
- A proven ability to co-ordinate care, prioritise tasks and manage Health & Safety issues
- The drive to learn and develop
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- A flexible, positive, team-orientated approach.
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent annual salary of £33,243.78 per annum.
This exciting position has Full Time and Part Time hours available only on Night Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
*£3,000 Welcome Bonus
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- NMC Payment in full
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum - Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000/If more than 100 miles up to £4,000/To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
- DBS paid for by company
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 3456
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV