An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a motivated RGN, RMN, and RNLD Nurse to work in an exceptional care home based in the Newham, London area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home offers residential care for those who need help with daily tasks, nursing care for people who have complex medical needs, and both residential dementia care and nursing dementia care for residents who require it
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £17.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £40,040 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 39 days holidays
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
- 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 2161
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV