Registered General Nurse
An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN to work in an exceptional care home based in the Mastin Moor, Chesterfield area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home is designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care, and is finished to a high standard
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Registered General Nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge
- Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £18.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £42,328 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
*£2,000 Welcome Bonus
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds' programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cash back reward
Reference ID: 2227
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV