Deputy Care Home Manager
An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Deputy Care Home Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in the Rainahm, Essex area.
You will be working with one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home is a specialist residential service for adults with a learning disability and other physical or emotional complex needs
As the Deputy Manager your key responsibilities include:
- Promote an enabling environment, ensuring high standards of professional practice, whilst ensuring compliance with external regulatory standards are met at all times
- Be required to deputise in the absence of the manager
- Provide specific management, support, advice and motivation to the staff team to ensure that the people who use are services are supported to be as independent as possible and achieve their goals.
We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a fantastic person-centred support service
- Need to have experience of working with people who have a learning disability and can present with complex behaviours.
You will also have held a supervisory role within the social care sector
- Be highly flexible in your approach
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Strong Management and Leadership skills
- Caring & compassionate
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to all residence
- Excellent organisation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £10.50 per hour and the annual salary is £21,840 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- Pensions options
Reference ID: 5349
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV