An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Deputy Manager to work in an exceptional care home based in the Radstock, Somerset area.
As the Deputy Manager you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This care home is a specialist autism service for adults.
There is a staff team who have significant expertise in supporting people with autism and behaviours that may be challenging
As the Deputy Manager your key responsibilities include:
- You will be working alongside the Registered Manager and will be required to assist with the line management of a team of staff and have knowledge, understanding and experience of relevant legislation ensuring they comply with the requirements of CQC and other statutory regulators
- You will take pride in providing the highest standards of care to all residents and manage the service to the highest standards
- Ensuring the people who use our services can be supported to live as independently as possible and achieve their goals
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Have an understanding of person centred, needs-led and outcome based service
- Committed to quality care and service provision
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work under pressure
- Previous experience working in a deputy manager position with knowledge and experience in the requirements of the service users
The successful Deputy Manager will receive an excellent salary of £10.97 per hour and the annual salary is £22,817.60 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- SMART Pension option
To be considered for this position you must have an NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Health & Social Care
Reference ID: 4519
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV