A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Speciality Doctor to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Bromley, Kent area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
One of the leading private hospitals treating addictions and general psychiatric conditions, as well as having an accredited eating disorder service
*To be considered for this position you will have an MBBS qualification, or equivalent, and will be required to maintain full registration with the General Medical Council GMC
As the Speciality Doctor your key responsibilities include:
- Undertake psychiatric and external assessments for clients referred to the unit to determine the appropriate level of care to be provided, under the direction and supervision of the Consultant Psychiatrist, and work with the unit multi-disciplinary team to ensure delivery of the Care Programme
- Prepare reports and other associated documentation as necessary e.g.
for CPA meetings, as directed and supervised by the Consultant Psychiatrist
- Participation in learning activities and supervision of other non-consultant doctors and other staff
- Participation in Clinical Governance activities, and account for contracted hours utilised in research, Continuing Professional Development and other non-clinical duties as necessary and in a timely manner
- Working effectively with colleagues to ensure that clients have access to appropriate medical cover at all times, which will require participation in an on-call rota for the site
- Exercise flexibility in outlook and respond appropriately in response to reasonable changes in the demands of the service
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Experience of working in psychiatry within multi-disciplinary teams
- To be in good standing with the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Clinical skills and competencies consistent with the experience of two years in psychiatry
- Relevant experience within a similar setting
- A positive attitude and commitment to change, improvement and quality
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Evidence of post registration continuing professional development
The successful Specialty Doctor will receive an excellent salary up to £80,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata, your Birthday - as an extra days annual leave
- Additional long service leave
- Online benefits and cash back rewards
- Subsidised meals
- Contributory pension
Reference ID: 5419
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV