An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Consultant Neuro-Psychologist to work in an exceptional hospital setting based in the Bury, Lancashire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This hospital provides specialist care and rehabilitation for adults and children who have sustained a brain injury, including ventilator dependent.
The centre is dedicated to the care and rehabilitation of adults and children through close interdisciplinary team working
*To be considered for this position you will hold the Qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology and be HCPC registered
As a Consultant Neuro-Psychologist your day to day duties include:
- Lead and develop the psychology service and research projects across the service
- Provide consultancy, teaching and supervision within an evidence-based framework
- Have professional management responsibility for the Assistant psychologist and will be expected to be pro-active in your approach
- Working with, educating and supporting the patients, families and the interdisciplinary team
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- Decision making skills essential
- Previous experience of working within neuro-rehabilitation setting
The successful Consultant Neuro-Psychologist will receive an excellent annual salary of £29,283.51 per annum.
This exciting position is a Part Time role working 15 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Extensive training tools which may be mandatory or bespoke to support your continued development
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals when on duty
- Paid annual leave (25 days pro rata'd) & birthday leave
- Pension Scheme
- Salary sacrifice scheme: Sormfront, cycle to work, gym memberships and many more
- Company Perks
Reference ID: 3953
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV