Support Worker (Short Breaks) Walsall
Are you a person who really wants to make a difference to people’s lives? If so this might be the job for you.
We are currently looking for someone to provide a short break for disabled children and young people supporting them to access a variety of activities, promote independence, inclusion and learning and to engage positive activities.
Whilst working in a person centred way providing practical and emotional support to the child/young person, to enable them to meet the goals and outcomes identified in their support plan.
Further details can be found on the detailed job description.
To learn more about the role, please click here to watch a video.
The hourly rate is £9.70 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.18 per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- HR Administrator (hybrid working)
- Recruitment and HR Administrator (Hybrid working)
- Service Coordinator - Bracknell (some support to Oxford service)
- Summer Play Worker - Hackney Adventure Playground
- Summer Play Worker - Bracknell
- Support Worker - Disabled Children/Young People (South Gloucestershire area
- Senior Practitioner - Youth Worker (Manchester) Part Time
- Domiciliary Care Practitioner (Part time) - Lincoln
- Support Worker for Disabled Children/Young People - South Gloucestershire
- Summer Play Worker - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Summer Play Worker - Hackney Playground
- Support Worker for Children/Young People - South Gloucestershire
- Support Worker for Children and Young People - Dudley
- Support Worker - Children and Young People - Sandwell
- Support Worker - Bracknell
- Support/Play Worker - Oxford
- Play/Support Worker - Wokingham
- Support Worker - Harrow (Short Breaks)
- Senior Practitioner for Young Carers - Fareham and Gosport (Part Time)
- Support Worker for Disabled Child - Longwell Green, Bristol