An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Physiotherapy Manager to work in an exceptional private hospital service based in the Nottingham area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This service is a private hospital with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare for self pay/insured and NHS patients.
The private hospital treatments include full diagnostic and endoscopy procedures, weight loss surgery, orthopaedic surgery including spinal treatment, physiotherapy and cosmetic surgery
*You must have a HCPC and CSP registration and an excellent understanding of CSP Standards of Physiotherapy Practice and Rules of Professional Conduct
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Management experience within a healthcare environment
- Work within the governance framework of the hospital and comply with regulatory standards (CQC) ensuring high quality clinical care that is evidence based, safe, effective, caring and responsive to our patient's needs
- Excellent knowledge of MSK physiotherapy and post op rehabilitation
- Ability to work virtually i.e.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical reasoning processes
- Good computer skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise independently
- Ability to maintain judgement under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in clinical audits and utilise outcome tools
- An understanding of the Private sector would be an advantage
The successful Physiotherapy Manager will receive an excellent salary up to £46,000 per annum DOE.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
- Company scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
- Company benefits scheme
- Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
- 33 days' pro rata annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
- Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
- Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
Reference ID: 5252
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV