An amazing job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN, RMN or RNLD to work in an amazing care home service based in the Workington, Cumbria area.
As a Nurse you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is a purpose-built care home which embraces and balances the management of risk with comfort, homeliness, dignity, respect and choice.
It is a specialist service for men and women with a learning disability, autistic spectrum disorder and / or complex conditions such as mental health issues, personality disorder and behaviours considered as challenging
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Facilitate the admission processes for new admissions
- To undertake initial nursing assessments
- Participate in the care planning process
- Work in a collaborative manner with the wider MDT
- Initiate, develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with the young people
- Facilitate a minimum of one dedicated 1:1 session with each named young person allocated and fully document appropriately
- Initiate, develop and maintain professional relationships with parents.
Families, Carers and External Professionals ensuring appropriate
- Support and encourage the young people to attend appropriate meetings and/or represent them accordingly
- Appropriate and timely completion of required documentation
- Formulation of nursing reports as required
- Attendance and participation in meetings such as ward reviews, CPA and MHRT hearings
- Preparation for attendance at ward review - monitoring charts to be reviewed and observations presented, summary of the young person's review period to be formulated and presented
- Administration of and monitoring the effects of medication
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent annual salary up to £33,638 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
- 2 week paid induction
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 4004
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV