Accounts Assistant (AAT Level 2 to 4) | Online Gaming | Gibraltar/Malta | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Accounts Assistant for a leading gaming company with a base in Gibraltar.
The Accounts Assistant will assist the Finance Accountant with a range of tasks including responsibility for the management of key balance sheet accounts including accounts payable, bank andand assisting in the management of the supplier payment approval process.
If you are a budding Finance expert seeking an Accounts Assistant role to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market competitive basic salary
- Extensive benefits including bonus
- Study Support for AAT and any further courses like ACCA or CIMA
- Flexible working 1 or 2 days at home depending on location
- Genuine career progression as they have a large structured Finance Department
What You Will Be Doing
- Assistance with the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
- Bank account reconciliations
- Assist in the management of key balance sheet control accounts (AR, AP and accrual accounts)
- Credit card reconciliations
- Petty Cash reconciliation
- Manage supplier payment process, seeking management approval for invoices
- Prepare payment batches based on accurate aged creditors list and approved invoices
- Correspond with suppliers and managers resolving any queries
- Timely and accurate recognition of all supplier invoices, all being posted onto SAGE accounting software
- Preparing payment runs for invoices approved from both the head of department and the MD, COO & CEO
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Other general clerical duties
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Knowledge of basic accounting systems
- Be fluent in English, spoken and written
- Have an eye for detail, be accurate and able to work with minimum supervision
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Advanced level of education in accounting - AAT qualified/near qualified, interest in pursuing an accounting qualification
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural team environment
- The right candidate must have bank reconciliation, month end closing, accounts payable experience
- A dynamic professional with good Excel skills is essential
- Organisational skills as will be working towards deadlines
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Good communication skills, be able to correspond with all levels across the company
- Team playerIf this is the challenge in Finance that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Director by email Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 183 6462
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Accounts Assistant | Finance Assistant | AAT | Gibraltar | Online Gaming
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Life & Pensions Accountant
- Senior Fraud Analyst / MLRO
- Fullstack Golang Engineer
- Payment Fraud & Risk Team Leader
- Onboarding Associate
- Backend Developer
- Financial Accountant (Qualified ACCA, ACA or similar)
- Office Administrator / Finance Assistant
- Accounts Administrator
- Solutions Architect
- Java Developer
- Casino Manager
- Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Fullstack Developer
- Software Developer in Test
- QA Analyst
- Product Manager
- PHP Fullstack Developer
- Digital Workplace Team Lead