Social Worker Family Support and Protection
The Family Support and Protection (FS&P) teams work with families that have long term complex issues, require more than three months intervention, and where children are subject to child protection or child in need plans or where children can no longer live at home and care proceedings need to be initiated.
FS&P Social Workers are responsible for building on the relationships with families using systemic and strengths based social work approaches.
Through this they work alongside families to achieve positive change within the context of managing risk.
This work is varied and involves working with Public Law Outline (PLO), taking families into proceedings and first hearing only, Special Guardianship Order (SGO) assessments and Section 7 court reports, reviewing as well as updating assessments and plans for children subject to Children in Need (CIN), Child Protection (CP) or Looked After Children (LAC).
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Social Work England Registration
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Full UK drivers license and have access to a vehicle
- The role requires you to be mobile throughout a wider operational area including travelling around the county and beyond, transporting service users and their belongings and to be able to do so in an emergency.
- Minimum of 2 year’s post-qualified
- Start: 06/04/2022
- Duration: 3 month
- Rate: £296 per day
- Location: Essex,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Mark Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Fax: 020 8050 2936
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SC-E1021
- Posted: 2022-04-06 17:29:17 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Supervising Social Worker
- Social Worker - family and friends assessment team
- Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment
- Senior Practitioner
- Endoscopy nurses required in Scotland.
- CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST REQUIRED IN SCOTLAND
- Rheumatology Consultants needed in Scotland
- Social Worker REACH Team
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Social Worker Children Looked After
- Social Worker MASH
- Social Worker in Schools
- Independent Conference and Reviewing Manager
- Social Worker Learning Disability
- Social Worker
- CARE ASSISTANT MANAGER NEEDED IN ISLE OF WIGHT
- Social Worker Learning Disabilities Team
- Non-Caseholding Social Worker – CIC – Court Team
- Social Worker Inclusion Hub Team