Regional Support Manager
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a Regional Support Manager to provide support to care homes in different areas when needed.
You will be covering care homes that require support and development and you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
The Regional Support Manager will provide support and strong inspirational leadership to the individual home teams within the areas and across the company
*You must have an NVQ/QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care and have experience as a Registered Manager in a care home
As the Regional Support Manager your key responsibilities include:
- You will work closely with the operations team providing support to our portfolio of homes
- Supporting a home without a manager or proactively troubleshooting and making improvements around quality, occupancy and growth
- Have an eye for detail to continuously improve the standards within a home
- Promote a strong care ethos based on our Vision, Mission and Values, striving to achieve the highest standard of care and resident outcomes.
To become the leading care provider in the industry and work towards an “Outstanding” outcome from CQC for all Homes
- Working collectively and collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders within the company
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- You will be an experienced care home manager and have experience of working closely with CQC
- You will be passionate and motivated and want to make a difference wherever you are supporting
- Deliver exceptional standards of care
- Be willing to travel and stay overnight when required
- The ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Ability to analyse data and trends and create action plans
The successful Regional Support Manager will receive an excellent salary of £75,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working through Day Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
*£4,000 Car Allowance
- Generous Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Laptop + Phone
- Excellent Career Development
- Benefits Package to include high street discounts, pension scheme and many other offers.
- You will play a vital role in helping us in our determination to be one of the largest and well-respected independent providers of health and social care
- We will provide you with a comprehensive induction programme to ensure that you will have an enjoyable introduction to our business, understand what we do and have an awareness of our policies, procedures and practices
- We are committed to supporting and promoting the well-being of our colleagues and want everyone to be able to work well together in a pleasant working environment
Reference ID: 5184
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV