Theatre Practitioner - Scrub (RN/ODP)
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a committed Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to work in an exceptional hospital based in the Torquay, Devon area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This hospital delivers high quality healthcare treatments and services.
Opened in 1984 and all rooms have an en suite facilities to ensure complete privacy
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Surgical First Assist Qualification - Desirable
The successful Theatre Practitioner - Scrub will receive an excellent salary up to £33,581 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Access to development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Registered Nurse + valid NMC Pin or an ODP with a valid HCPC Registration
Reference ID: 4731
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV