Lead Specialist Nurse
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a motivated Lead Specialist Nurse to work in an exceptional rehabilitation hospital based in the Leek, Staffordshire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This is a mental health rehabilitation hospital that provides services for women with complex mental health needs.
The environment at the service is a unique aspect of the service with care provided in one of six apartments which offer single and two person accommodations
*You will be qualified as a Nurse either RMN or RNLD Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Accept 24-hour responsibility for the hospital wards on a rotational basis within the framework of the on-call structure
- Monitor the performance and conduct of staff.
This will include, where appropriate, involvement in the disciplinary process
- Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all service users, employees and visitors
- Ensuring the confidentiality, security and accuracy of data and information and compliance
- Evaluates the extent to which legislation and organisational policies and procedures on health, safety and risk management have been implemented and ensures compliance across the service
- Regularly assesses risks and uses the results to make improvements and promote best practice
- Maintains a focus on patient safety and risk reduction strategies
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Evidence of professional development, relevant skills and knowledge
- Good understanding and knowledge in the mental health inpatient systems and services
- Relevant experience within a rehabilitation or acute setting
- Proven track record of leadership and management skills and evidence of CPD training relating to leadership and management
- Previous experience in a senior nurse role within a service
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £42,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working on a Mix of Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
Reference ID: 5080
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV