A fantastic new job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN Nurse to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Shipley, West Yorkshire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This nursing home is registered to provide 24 hour nursing care and is fully equipped with all the latest medical equipment and adaptations
*To be considered for this position you must be qualified as an RGN Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
As a Nurse your key duties include:
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and company's medication policy
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
- Report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Provide both residential and nursing care to older people who have physical disabilities.
- Able to show empathy and warmth
- A bubbly and outgoing personality
- Dementia experience
- Able to write care plans
- Assist in assessments
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £18.00 per hour and the annual salary is up to £41,184 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 28 days paid holiday
- Smart uniforms
- Free CRB checks
- Four days induction
- NVQ training
Reference ID: 1105
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV