Regional Support Nurse Manager
An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Regional Support Manager to oversee all homes nationwide.
Your role will be either to manage one of the homes as and when required or to support the current manager during a time of need.
You will be working in the company's healthcare services
This health care group is committed to providing the highest possible standards of care to residents with their philosophy being to provide a friendly, homely atmosphere where residents are enabled to live as normal a life as possible.
Residents are encouraged to contribute to their own lifestyle choices with staff respecting their choices and diversity whilst maintaining their dignity at all times
*You must be qualified as a Registered General Nurse with a current active NMC Pin
As the Regional Support Manager your key responsibilities include:
- To sustain and continually improve standards within the Homes
- To provide strong inspirational leadership to the individual Home teams within your region and across the company
- To ensure that the Homes comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements
- To identify and share with the Operational and Compliance team ideas to improve quality standards and drive the financial performance of our key performance indicators
- To implement and monitor improvement plans for enhanced quality of care and financial performance
- The role carries delegated accountability for the care and financial performance of the homes.
The responsibilities of the role are managed through a team of Home Managers, who in turn carry delegated authority and accountability within the company
- To promote our Vision, Mission and Values through positive behaviours
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Be transparent, open and always act in the interests of the service
- Live and promote our vision, mission and values
- Participate in staff development including supervision, training and performance appraisals as required
- Comply with company policies and procedures as appropriate, including those related to health and safety at work
- Continuous training will be provided, and you will have a fantastic Senior Management Team to work alongside and support you
The successful Regional Support Manager will be offered an excellent salary of £65,000 per annum.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working through Day Shifts.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Train staff to a high standard
- Enhancements for weekends
- Quarterly Bonus
- Discounted meals
- Free parking
- Pension (Currently 2%)
- 5-6 weeks holiday (including Statuary benefits)
- Free meals
Reference ID: 3774
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV