Registered General Nurse
A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for a committed RGN Nurse to work in an amazing nursing home based in the Spalding, Lincolnshire area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
The newly refurbished home specialises in offering personalised nursing care for its service users that are living with dementia and physical disabilities.
As part of the professional team of nurses and carers you will help provide 24-hour care to maintain the highly respected reputation of the nursing home
As a Nurse your key duties include;
- To lead the care team to ensure high standards of care are provided to the service users
- You will ensure that the residents' medical, physical and emotional requirements are met
- Mentoring and motivating colleagues to champion residents' safety and dignity will be part of your role
- As well as helping to maintain accurate records, you will also undertake ongoing training of the new staff
- You will act as a person in charge, standing in for the Manager where required where your duties will be to: lead, motivate and mentor the care team to ensure the smooth running of the home
- Distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisations, tube feeding and management of medical conditions
- Liaise with health and social care professionals for the improvement of the home and the care of the residents
- Promoting the service users independence, choice and dignity by delivering the best standard of care
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role::
- Understanding of care planning processes and be fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and be adaptive and flexible.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £17.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £40,040 per annum.
We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 28 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays)
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Paid Breaks
- Reimbursement for Annual Nurse PIN registration cost
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Enhanced Bank Holiday rates at Christmas and New Year at Double time, all other bank holiday paid at Time and a Half
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Paid online learning time
- Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
To be considered for this role you must be qualified as an RGN Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
Reference ID: 2598
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 01216380567 or send your CV