Consultant Psychiatrist - CAMHS Ward
An outstanding new job opportunity has arisen for a motivated Consultant Psychiatrist - CAMHS Ward to work in an exceptional hospital setting based in the Marchwood, Southampton area.
You will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers
This special hospital is one of the country's leading centres for the treatment of a wide range of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, and stress.
They are also able to provide expert outpatient treatment for eating disorders at the hospital
*To be considered for this position you must be on the GMC specialist register for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and hold current AC approval
As the Consultant Psychiatrist your key duties include:
- Morning board review meeting led by the consultant
- Weekly MDT reviews for all inpatients
- Admission planning meetings and CPAs for inpatients
- Weekly CAP meetings with the provider collaborative to discuss new referrals
- Weekly learning from experience meetings with Kingfisher MDT and DoCS/HD to review incidents
- Monthly ward development meetings with the MDT
- Monthly clinical governance and medicines management meetings
- Liaison with families and community services as required
- Weekly supervision to the specialty doctor
The successful Consultant Psychiatrist will receive an excellent salary up to £150,000 DOE.
This exciting position is a Full Time role working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 30 days of annual leave with additional bank holidays
- The medical indemnity costs for the role would be reimbursed by the company up to 4000 pounds per annum
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Pension option
Reference ID: 4201
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV